Chinese herbal medicine is the perfect option for those who want the benefits of acupuncture but can’t always come into the clinic.
- When overthinking leads to anxiety, or frustration leads to irritability. When your system needs calming and rebalancing.
- For those who are feeling fatigued or overwhelmed, when effort feels more than usual, when the mind won’t calm itself but it also feels like you’re fuzzy headed.
- For women; when your system is disrupted and obstructed, and your cycle is irregular or heavy, too light or not ready, when your body is exhausted with tension and symptoms or cramps.
- For those who want to regulate their systems in preparation for when they want to try to conceive.
- For those who have other systemic issues like digestive conditions or other GI syndromes, or chronic experience with migraines, acne, or skin sensitivities.
Taking control of your wellbeing, wherever you are.
Using the same theories of Chinese medicine, Ka Hang prescribes a formula tailored to the individual depending on the symptoms and condition. The herbal formula is made up and delivered within 1-2 working days (UK mainland addresses).
How long your Chinese herbal treatment will last always depends on the individual, but it generally ranges from a month to six months. Ka Hang’s herbal treatment is designed as a two-week course, and then always reevaluated either in a face-to-face appointment, or via email or phone. Bear in mind acute conditions and chronic conditions will differ slightly in the treatment plan.
Consultation, personalised care, and herbal prescription delivered to your door
One course is £100 for two weeks. Get in touch for more information to see if Chinese herbs are right for you, or to order your herbs.
How it works: Contact me via email or phone to let me know what conditions you want help with. I will also need you to send me a picture of your tongue, tips on taking a good tongue selfie here.
A course of treatment is 2 weeks of herbs, taken twice daily – morning and evening. Any questions and concerns can always be emailed to me, and I will reply within 24 hours. Call if it’s an emergency and leave a voicemail if there is no answer.
The herbs I’ve chosen to work with are 100% non-sulphur treated, and sourced from GAP certified fields and GMP factories, so that you get the best results possible from your treatment. They will come in a sealed foiled bag to ensure freshness. All prescriptions paid for by 12 noon will be delivered within 1-2 working days (UK mainland).
“I was about to book an acupuncture session then – Urghh – COVID lockdown. I so needed a reboot. However to the rescue, Ka Hang started to prescribe a personalised Chinese Herbal Tea which came to my rescue :). I am perpetually amazed by traditional chinese medicine and how much health information can be gleamed from the human tongue. By just small adjustments to the tea mix have been highly beneficial. Been sleeping well, my skin is clearing up and I am in a better mood, which is fantastic. “