Start feeling good again, today.
Ka Hang practices traditional acupuncture, her signature facial acupuncture treatment and facial rejuvenation massage in central London. She also has a Maternity Clinic to help expectant mothers with a healthy and mindful pregnancy. Chinese herbal medicine is also available.
- Facial experiences range from 1 – 2 hours
- Body treatments last approximately 1 hour each
- Herbal treatments are prescribed as a course for 2 weeks
- Payments can be made via credit/debit cards
- Please read the Cancellation Policy at the bottom of this page.
Chinese Herbal Treatment
Herbal prescription, delivered to your door
Chinese herbs for course of 2 weeks, £100
- When overthinking leads to anxiety, or frustration leads to irritability. When your system needs calming and rebalancing.
- For those who are feeling fatigued or overwhelmed, when effort feels more than usual, when the mind won’t calm itself but it also feels like you’re fuzzy headed.
- For women; when your system is disrupted and obstructed, and your cycle is irregular or heavy, too light or not ready, when your body is exhausted with tension and symptoms.
- For those who want to regulate their systems in preparation for when they want to try to conceive.
- For those who have other systemic issues like digestive conditions or other GI syndromes, or chronic experience with migraines.
Pointspace Age Defense™ Cosmetic Acupuncture
Cosmetic acupuncture, approx 90 min: £135
Course of 5 sessions: £605
- A natural alternative to Botox, cosmetic facial acupuncture is an effective way to help diminish the signs of ageing. Our signature facial treatment commences with acupuncture on the face and body to target the areas of concern and address any imbalances. A unique massage using the loveliest creams and serums follows offering an invigorating yet relaxing experience. Find yourself feeling more positive and revitalised as the layers of stress and tension melt away. Pure bliss, this treatment is particularly effective for fine lines and wrinkles and delivers a bright, healthy glow. Gently supplemented with a hand and arm massage for an increased sense of well-being.
Pointspace Age Defense™ Facial Massage
Facial massage, approx 60 min: £100
- For those who would prefer a facial treatment with no needles, the facial rejuvenation massage is a must. This firm yet gentle massage allows tension to be released while calming the mind. Amazingly relaxing, this treatment tones and lifts to reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate the face – without needles.
Pointspace Age Defense™ Ultimate
Facial acupuncture + Facial massage, approx 2 hours: £172
- Treat yourself to a pampering experience which eases stress and fatigue. Your journey begins with my signature facial acupuncture treatment that works on correcting any imbalances within your body and on your face. The serenity is continued with a facial massage that leaves you revitalised and glowing. A hand and arm massage compliments this ultimate facial treatment for firmer, more radiant skin.
Facial massage + body acupuncture, approx 90 min: £135
- Rejuvenate and melt away the last bits of tension and stress with this facial treatment that introduces you to the effects of acupuncture without any needles near your face.
First, a wonderfully relaxing facial massage that works on the facial muscles and connective tissues to restore natural glow. Then experience the restorative powers of wellbeing acupuncture that leave you calm but awakened, and positive in body and mind.
Pointspace Clarity Cosmetic Acupuncture
Express cosmetic acupuncture, 60 min: £100
- This express facial treatment is ideal for lifting your mind and spirit while also washing away the tension from your face. It is the sister treatment to our Pointspace Age Defense™ range, but coming in at one hour it’s ideal for those who are short on time or need less targeted attention.
Body acupuncture, approx 60 min: £95
- Are your problems with health and wellbeing due to a specific symptom or condition? Or do you feel generally unwell but have no specific diagnosis?
Whether you want relief from your low back pain or want to enhance your sense of wellbeing, traditional acupuncture is an ideal treatment to benefit both your body and mind. Acupuncture focuses on making you feel more positive which can help against the effects of stress that may have left you with over-worrying, difficulty sleeping and digestive issues. Effective for a variety of symptoms and conditions, take the time to revitalise your system.
Body acupuncture, approx 60 min: £95
- An acupuncture treatment to maintain good health and your sense of well-being, this is a preventative measure to help you prepare for the change of season. This is ideal for those who are in good health and just want to enhance the functions of the body and mind. Some choose to have this treatment monthly rather than quarterly.
Maternity acupuncture, approx 45 min: £75; 60 min: £95
- Tailored for the pregnant woman from conception through to post natal care, regular acupuncture treatments help to support a healthy and mindful pregnancy. Acupuncture treatments are safe from the first trimester onwards all the way to after you’ve given birth to help you readjust to your new life and promote a greater sense of wellbeing. Take the time to feel positive and revitalised.
Home visit appointments
60 min: £175
Limited home visit appointments are available. Prices are subject to location and duration.
Please note that I operate a strict cancellation policy:
Missed or cancelled appointments with less than 48 hours notice will be charged:
- the full fee of the treatment or
- 1 session if you have purchased a course of treatments.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your appointment so that we may offer the space to another client on the waiting list.
You should allow more time between your appointment and your plans immediately afterwards. There is no set time limit to each individual session. Some conditions require needles on both the front and back of the body, and this results in a longer session. Typically an acupuncture treatment lasts an hour, whereas a cosmetic acupuncture treatment can last from one hour to 1.5 hours. Please inform me if you are pressed for time and I will do my best to accommodate your treatment accordingly.